- Control in your kitchen
- Safety inside & out
- A/V control
- Flexibility in any setting
- Add versatility to your kitchen by creating scenes for any task. Dim the lights and lower the shades for dining or catching up with your family over an evening snack. Temperature control makes it easy to stay comfortable as things heat up in the kitchen—just turn the thermostat down a few degrees right from your seeTemp wall control.
- Conveniently turn on your lights from the comfort of your car as you approach your home. Create a path of light from your driveway or garage, so you’ll never have to walk into a dark house again. Direct integration with select security panels provides convenience, comfort and energy savings right from your security keypad.
- Create the perfect viewing environment for your home theater. Lowering shades blocks glare on screens and adjusting light levels enhances the experience. RadioRA 2 works with many popular brands of remotes, providing control over lights, shades, A/V components, and temperature from one remote.
- Increase flexibility in a room by adding light control. Lower the shades to transform a harsh glare into a soft, pleasing light, and adjust the lights and shades to create the best setting for reading. When entertaining, soften lights in spaces where guests are relaxing, and raise shades to enjoy the sunset.
Occupancy/vacancy sensors are ideal for rooms where lights are often inadvertently left on such as bathrooms and utility rooms. The energy-saving benefits of a RadioRA 2 system go beyond simply dimming or switching the lights. The system makes it easy to manage your home’s lighting to maximize savings.
Light control in the kitchen lets you showcase design features such as stylish appliances, custom cabinetry, or distinctive countertops.
Dim the lights and lower shades for privacy at the touch of a button from anywhere in your home.